Workplace hygiene is closely linked to the environmental management system program. With a clean working, place means at work sites free of garbage, so every worker feels comfortable in working. Cleaning activities are included in the inspection activities because when doing hygiene activities means to control the goods that are not used in the workplace. As do office cleaning services in Spokane that have long-term goals minimize the occurrence of small errors that can interfere with the work process, so as not to interfere with the activities of employees and still produce a quality product.
Some of the things that workplace hygiene can support are:
- Cleanliness is the responsibility of all employees.
- Perform workplace cleaning activities 3 to 5 minutes daily.
- All employees are janitors.
- Clean every place even if rarely used.
- Get used to cleanliness is an initial inspection to find small mistakes.
To keep the workplace clean, things that need to be done are:
- Determine the person in charge of cleanliness for each section
- Determine what needs to be cleaned.
- Follow the agreed rules.
Cleanliness is everyone’s responsibility. But in practice often cannot run well because there is no responsibility for the cleanliness of a particular area. The …